No, seriously. I am fascinated. I caught a glimpse of a book about our mistreatment of them when we were at the Presidio in SF this summer. I almost bought it but I really prefer reading on my Kindle now, not traditional books. But so much on this subject available to me. I want to take advantage of that.
So one more item to add to this growing list of retirement hobbies to pursue:
1. studying meteorology (weather.)
2. learning to play pool. Good.
3. studying home architecture, with an emphasis in the Craftsman style.
4. study the history of Native Americans.
5. do volunteer work of some nature.
6. work up to 10 hours a week, if it’s something I can do at home on the pc. If not, nah, unless money becomes tight.
Yep, this is fun. Of course there will be lots of reading for pure pleasure, and catching up on movies and intelligent tv series I never got around to. And lots of exercise in the pool that will be at our home. That is near the top of the home wish list; if I’m giving up the ocean, I want to look out my back windows/sliding doors and see blue water. 🙂
If you are retired, what do you enjoy doing now to fill your time and keep your mind active? Besides blogging, of course? 🙂