My growing list of retirement hobbies to pursue:
1. studying meteorology (weather.)
2. studying paleontology (fossil animals and plants.)
3. studying geology (earth’s physical structure & substance)
4. studying home architecture, with an emphasis in the Craftsman style and Mediterranean Revival style.
5. study the history of Native Americans.
7. Tai Chi.
8. Enjoying all the TV series I never watched but look good now.
9. joining Mesa-Gilbert Rocks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/MesaGilbertRocks/
10. volunteer. Preferably rocking neonatal babies.